Friday 20 November 2015

Quick update on Hybrid design

Yes this will be a quite short post but I think it is important to note those things.

As I was running out of silicone and had general silicone problems(it wouldn't dry) I had to cancel my actual model to come down for my assessment. I also have to postpone my assessment because of that. And she hasn't got time on the day I am doing my assessment now so I will need to find a new model.







-> new model found.But I will have to redo my sculpture as her face shape is very different to my first model -.-'' Also my new model has long and very straight hair so I will need to change my hair design. I probably could still do a marcel wave but I know her hair and waves or curls usually don't stay in and I doubt I have the time to keep being troubled with her hair during my assessment. So I will just sleek back her hair and make is look wet and maybe a bit slimy.

No comments:

Post a Comment