Tuesday 3 November 2015

Final Shoot: Application Scar









Evaluation Application:

I am very happy with the application of my scar piece. The scar piece fitted well onto the knee and it was easy to blend in. After looking at the images I still found some pieces between main scar and the small ones which could have been blended away a bit more . But I am not worried about that. It still looks fine. There was only one bit on left side where it looks like the silicone is slightly coming off. I think what happened is that I went too close to the silicone while blending and so it came off. This is something you really shouldn't do and I will keep that in mind for the next time. I may could have tried to reapply some Pros Aid underneath that bit but I honestly didn't notice until I looked through the images on my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment